The majority of Health and Safety law requires Employers to provide appropriate training for Employees.
Some of this may need to be specialist or accredited but mostly it has to be "suitable and sufficient" and undertaken at a frequency that is relative to the risks that are presented by what a Company does.
For Management MD Safety Management provides:
- Managing Director Health and Safety Training (understanding your responsibilities).
- Manager Health and Safety Training (understanding your duties).
- Manager Risk Assessment Training.
- Fire Marshal/Warden Training.
- Risk Assessment Training.
- Bespoke Training Seminars (tailored for your specific requirements).
For Employees MD Safety Management provides:
- Asbestos Awareness Training.
- Manual Handling Training.
- Work at Height Training.
- Induction Training.
- Fire Safety Training.
- Company Substance Misuse Awareness Training.
- Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) Face Fit Check and Face Fit Test Training.
Having systems in place to ensure Health and Safety Training on a Company-wide basis helps to:
- Reduce accidents and instances of occupational ill-health.
- Encourage Employee understanding of their duties.
- Demonstrate Company commitment to success Health and Safety Management.
- Avoid expensive civil litigation.