MD Safety takes our Client data very seriously and are again re-registered with the Information Commissioners Office.
Very often we process sensitive Client data. This can inlude names, contat details etc. but may also contain medical information when it relates to ocupational health, for example.
We therefore follow strict rules called ‘data protection principles’ which ensure the information is:
- used fairly, lawfully and transparently
- used for specified, explicit purposes
- used in a way that is adequate, relevant and limited to only what is necessary
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
- kept for no longer than is necessary
- handled in a way that ensures appropriate security, including protection against unlawful or unauthorised processing, access, loss, destruction or damage
We ensure that this is managed appropriately within a wider system that also includes equality in relation to:
- ethnic background.
- political opinions.
- religious beliefs.
- trade union membership.
- sexual orientation.
All of the information we hold is stored with Microsoft 365 Sharepoint which ensures security and compliance.